Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Concept 100!!!

Dear Christina,


                        I have to admit that I really liked your concept book. It was filled with a lot of helpful information. I can safely say that if I never read your book I would be writing 3rd grade scripts for a long time. The book showed me to think outside the box and make my stories unique. It made me realize that screenwriting it more than something you do for money, its fun! Not only has the book taught me to write better scripts, it has also taught me to be a more professional and courteous person. This book has really made a significant impact on me by challenging me to continuously develop new ideas and listen to others ideas to create the most successful scripts possible. Thank you for showing your concepts in this book.


                                  Sincerely,
                                                 Angel

No comments:

Post a Comment