Tuesday, May 22, 2012

concept 82 q.3

If I had the opportunity to interview Buffalo Bill Cody and ask him 10 questions I would probably use his answers to make a movie about a retired person who used to be renowned worldwide. That is because the information that I'm going to be getting is from a well known actor that is retired. His answers will make up the perfect character. I can show how such a famous person deals with their daily life after they are retired because we never really do know what happens to them. They just fall off the face off of the earth? I would ask Buffalo Bill Cody about his daily activities and struggles to make the movie accurate. I might ask him about his favorite scenes so that I can put him in those situations to keep the people at the edge of their seats.

No comments:

Post a Comment